Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kuranda Beds - an awesome product!

If you have dogs or cats, check out Kuranda Beds

http://kuranda.com/

I love these beds.  They are nearly indestructable, wonderfully orthopedic for older dogs with achy joints, and super-easy to clean.  I have the dog versions plus a 5-unit cat tower for the cats.

I got very tired of dealing with regular dog beds. Our dogs are very, well, doggie.  They roll in smelly things, they shed, they get dusty, they have "dietary indiscretions" that cause vomiting, and occasionally I will have a spiteful cat that decides to urinate in one of the dogs' sleeping quarters just for sport.  With a regular dog bed, that meant either try to wash something that did not wash well, or throwing it out and replacing it.  Kuranda beds hose down easily, and can be disassembled and thoroughly washed if needed.  They also have deep discounts for shelters and rescues as well as a donation program.  I'm always in favor of social responsability. 

My dogs were a little skeptical at first, but after I encouraged them to get on the beds with a couple of treats, they were hooked.  They frequently pile on a Kuranda in pairs or groups.  The beds are a little pricey, but well worth it in the long run.
Maggie in her Kuranda bed


Until next time - go hug your pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment